COMPACT CHASSIS DYNAMOMETER
MODEL : CCD-10
This low-cost Dynamometer is based on a synchronous generator which is modified to give high torque loads over a wide speed range, all the way down to 0 rpm. It is carefully suspended in bearing assemblies. Torque is measured by a precision load cell and shaft speed by a speed sensor. The power is dumped in a resistive load (air heaters), which may be located away from the test cell, eliminating heat and the need for pluming, and reducing installation costs. An “Idler roller” prevents vehicle run away, allowing the vehicle to be restrained either by a rider, or a single hold-down strap to the front wheel or over the seat.
- 10 kW Mechanical power ratings
- Suitable for motorcycle up to 200cc
- Electric Vehicles to 10Kw
- 5th Generation Controller Included
- Up to 90 kph, 120Nm at wheel
- Precision Torque and Speed Measurement
- Simple “Air Heater” dump load
- Includes Analog Input Channels for Logging
- 240VAC, 70kg, 50 x 90 x 30cm
- exclusively manual with laboratory exercised
- Free computer software for graphic display
- 1 year warranty
- Wide Band O2 Sensor
- Digital Fuel Scale
- Throttle Controller
- 5-Gas Exhaust Emissions Analyzer
- Current / Voltage Clamp Meter
Focus warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our equipment. Warranty will commence from the date of Delivery.
Focus Applied Technologies strives to provide innovative, technologically advanced ecologically sound products and services to a wide range of end users. Many of our systems contain components, which require routine maintenance and/or replacement. Some of our systems contain separately warrantied sub-systems (eg. pressure sensors in combustion analysis systems, wide band oxygen sensors in Air/Fuel Meters) in which case we pass on the manufacturers warranty. Our warranty policy is designed to insure appropriate quality assurance to our valued customers given the demanding environment of our product development schedule.
Limited Warranty conditions:
- The product is covered, under the terms listed herein, for a duration of 1 year from the delivery date.
- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, which cause system failure within the warranty period due to normal use.
- Focus will repair or replace defective components as required.
- Failures due to inappropriate installation and/or maintenance are only covered if Focus is responsible for the installation and maintenance
- Separately warrantied sub systems will carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the major subsystems such as: Pressure sensor/amplifiers, Wide-Band oxygen sensors and display and similar.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Failures of the system caused by inappropriate use, abuse, significant over-speeding, flooding, or excessive Electro Static discharge (eg. lightening strike).
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person(s) that has accessed to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Damage or loss caused by natural disaster or any other sources beyond Focus’s control.
- Damage or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.