VEHICLE DATA LOGGER
MODEL : DL-5
This Vehicle Data Display and Logger is designed as a robust display and logger for small vehicles. It is preset to operate at 10Hz, automatically recording a new file to the SD memory card every time the unit is powered on. The files are saved as ASCII text files numbered sequentially, with commas separating the individual columns of data for easy importing to Excel or other spreadsheet programs. The data can similarly be analyzed by other programs, or by simply viewing the data in the text file. The Data logger stores ten parameters in the file every 100ms.
- Big LCD Display
- Low Power Draw
- Up to 10 Channels @ 10hz Recording
- 2 x Sited Inputs
- SD Card Storag
- Comma Separated Variable File For Easy Import to Excel
- Thermocouple Amplifier Included
- Themiston Channels Included
- 1 year warranty
Focus warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our equipment. Warranty will commence from the date of Delivery.
Focus Applied Technologies strives to provide innovative, technologically advanced ecologically sound products and services to a wide range of end users. Many of our systems contain components, which require routine maintenance and/or replacement. Some of our systems contain separately warrantied sub-systems (eg. pressure sensors in combustion analysis systems, wide band oxygen sensors in Air/Fuel Meters) in which case we pass on the manufacturers warranty. Our warranty policy is designed to insure appropriate quality assurance to our valued customers given the demanding environment of our product development schedule.
Limited Warranty conditions:
- The product is covered, under the terms listed herein, for a duration of 1 year from the delivery date.
- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, which cause system failure within the warranty period due to normal use.
- Focus will repair or replace defective components as required.
- Failures due to inappropriate installation and/or maintenance are only covered if Focus is responsible for the installation and maintenance
- Separately warrantied sub systems will carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the major subsystems such as: Pressure sensor/amplifiers, Wide-Band oxygen sensors and display and similar.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Failures of the system caused by inappropriate use, abuse, significant over-speeding, flooding, or excessive Electro Static discharge (eg. lightening strike).
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person(s) that has accessed to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Damage or loss caused by natural disaster or any other sources beyond Focus’s control.
- Damage or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.