MODEL : DTD-REV1
This “Desk Top” Dynamometer is a complete eddy current dynamometer system designed for use in student teaching laboratories. It can be provided with a Honda GX35 4-stroke engine, AC or DC electric motors. The air-cooled eddy current dynamometer requires no external cooling lines, and is easy to install and use. The sophisticated controller can operate the dynamometer from the front panel or from a computer via the remote mode. Control modes include Manual Load, Speed, Torque and Road Load control. Software provided allows logging of speed, torque and load and additional inputs can be used for measuring engine temps and fuel flow, or motor voltage and current. A throttle position controller is included which outputs an analog Throttle Position command. Student laboratory exercises and teaching material are included.
- ICE Dynamometer weighs only 17kh
- 2Kw Mechanical Power Absorption
- ICE, AC and DC motors available
- Motors/Engine can be quick changed
- Integrated DAQ Input Channels for Logging
- Power is circuit breaker protected
- Includes Analog Input Channels for Logging
- Laboratory Exercises
- Free computer software for graphic display
- Throttle Controller
- Blower / Fan
- Wide Band O2 Sensor
- Digital Fuel Scale
- Engine (Gasoline / Diesel)
- 5-Gas Exhaust Emissions Analyzer
- Electric Motor
- Combustion Analysis
Focus warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our equipment. Warranty will commence from the date of Delivery.
Focus Applied Technologies strives to provide innovative, technologically advanced ecologically sound products and services to a wide range of end users. Many of our systems contain components, which require routine maintenance and/or replacement. Some of our systems contain separately warrantied sub-systems (eg. pressure sensors in combustion analysis systems, wide band oxygen sensors in Air/Fuel Meters) in which case we pass on the manufacturers warranty. Our warranty policy is designed to insure appropriate quality assurance to our valued customers given the demanding environment of our product development schedule.
Limited Warranty conditions:
- The product is covered, under the terms listed herein, for a duration of 1 year from the delivery date.
- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, which cause system failure within the warranty period due to normal use.
- Focus will repair or replace defective components as required.
- Failures due to inappropriate installation and/or maintenance are only covered if Focus is responsible for the installation and maintenance
- Separately warrantied sub systems will carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the major subsystems such as: Pressure sensor/amplifiers, Wide-Band oxygen sensors and display and similar.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Failures of the system caused by inappropriate use, abuse, significant over-speeding, flooding, or excessive Electro Static discharge (eg. lightening strike).
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person(s) that has accessed to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Damage or loss caused by natural disaster or any other sources beyond Focus’s control.
- Damage or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.