HYPERMILEAGE CHASSIS DYNAMOMETER
MODEL : HMD-5
This very compact chassis dynamometer can extract over 5kW of mechanical power from a “Hypermilage” competition vehicle, small motorcycle and electric bicycle. It is lightweight and compact size make it easily transportable, even in a carry-on luggage. The air-cooled eddy current dynamometer requires no external cooling and is easy to install and use.
The sophisticated controller can operate the dynamometer from the front panel or from a computer via the Remote Mode. Control modes include Manual Load, Speed, Torque and Road Load control.
The dynamometer can hold the vehicle under test at a given test speed for tuning, or fuel consumption measurements, or mimic actual road load conditions. A throttle position controller is included which outputs an analog Throttle Position command. Addition inputs are included for Data Acquisition, Display and Logging.
- Dynamometer weights only 18kg
- 5kW peak mechanical power absorption
- 90kph (60mph) top speed
- 5th Generation Controller Included
- 21 x 15 x 50 cm size fits carry-on luggage
- Integrated DAQ Input Channels for Logging
- Power is Circuit Breaker Protected<
- Free computer software for graphic display
- 1 year warranty
- Wide Band O2 Sensor
- Digital Fuel Scale
- Detachable Nose/Wheel Clamp
- 5-Gas Exhaust Emissions Analyzer
- Current / Voltage Clamp Meter
Focus warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our equipment. Warranty will commence from the date of Delivery.
Focus Applied Technologies strives to provide innovative, technologically advanced ecologically sound products and services to a wide range of end users. Many of our systems contain components, which require routine maintenance and/or replacement. Some of our systems contain separately warrantied sub-systems (eg. pressure sensors in combustion analysis systems, wide band oxygen sensors in Air/Fuel Meters) in which case we pass on the manufacturers warranty. Our warranty policy is designed to insure appropriate quality assurance to our valued customers given the demanding environment of our product development schedule.
Limited Warranty conditions:
- The product is covered, under the terms listed herein, for a duration of 1 year from the delivery date.
- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, which cause system failure within the warranty period due to normal use.
- Focus will repair or replace defective components as required.
- Failures due to inappropriate installation and/or maintenance are only covered if Focus is responsible for the installation and maintenance
- Separately warrantied sub systems will carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the major subsystems such as: Pressure sensor/amplifiers, Wide-Band oxygen sensors and display and similar.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Failures of the system caused by inappropriate use, abuse, significant over-speeding, flooding, or excessive Electro Static discharge (eg. lightening strike).
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person(s) that has accessed to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Damage or loss caused by natural disaster or any other sources beyond Focus’s control.
- Damage or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.